Friday, December 28, 2012

Green & Chambray

Since I bought my Chambray shirt, I've pretty much been obsessed with it. I've tried it with several pieces and colors, and honestly...it looks great with everything. In my opinion, green and blue are classics and look great paired together. So, I perused through my closet and put together this simple look!

Coincidentally, I just bought a green blazer for $10 on the clearance rack at Belk. I also have a chambray shirt I bought from J. Crew Factory a while back.


Please excuse the bad hair day (it happens!)



I also found the gold necklace on clearance for $10 at Belk. It was pretty much the best clearance day ever.

Here is the look I put together from Polyvore that is similar.


How are you wearing your Chambray this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from each and every one of you!