Thursday, January 24, 2013

High Five for Friday!


1. I want to have self control when it comes to purchasing jewelry (or anything really), but I've just got to face the facts. It's not going to happen. Yet another shout out to A Tad Monroe. This week Two more bracelets I'm obsessed with. They are reasonably priced and comparable to a lot of popular designer jewelry out there. White, Gold, and Silver....the possibilities are endless.

2. Sometimes, the homework gets the back burner. How great is Claire Danes? I had to prioritize my reading (and hit up the OPI reserve while I was at it).

3. I love using Pinterest to make my grocery list. I found a winner these week. It's Chicken enchilada soup and it was delish. If you are looking for a great new recipe, I highly suggest this one. Check the full recipe out here.

4. Don't get me wrong, I love to dress up. But...every evening this week at about 6 p.m. this is what I was sporting. Love me some pajamas.

Hope you all had a great week!

Linking up with Lauren for H54F

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you pair your accessories. Thanks for the A Tad Monroe shout out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! They are some great accessories ;)

      Delete
  2. The moment I walk in the door from work, it's straight to the bedroom to take off the bra and put on the pj's! And my pinterest 'food' board is ridiculous. I'm always trying recipes I find on there. It's so addicting! And that soup looks awesome. I might just have to pin that too :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! How great is it? haha. Pinterest is addicting, but at least it adds to my repertoire. Now I have some decent recipes. You should try it!

      Delete
  3. I get so bored trying to decide what to buy for dinner. It's a great idea to get inspired by pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps for sure. I get tired of eating the same things every week!

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from each and every one of you!