Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Double Dose of Denim

I have always been a big fan of denim. Sometimes, I like to stray away from all of the color out there and rock the monochromatic look (if you will).

The last time we had a snowy day I threw on my combination of chambray and black denim. I can't decide if I like the infinity scarf with it...maybe if my hair was down.




Infinity Scarf: J Crew Factory
Chambray top: J Crew Factory
Black Skinnies: Forever 21
Boots: JC Penney

I love the scenery in the background, that is one positive about all of the snow we've been getting. You've got to look on the bright side!

How do you feel about rocking a colorless look?


Linking up Today with 
The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday
Shanna - Random Wednesday
STYLELIXIR for Weekly Link Up

4 comments:

  1. Love denim! Just bought another chambray shirt and can't wait to get it!!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome!! There are so many different colors, I LOVE them. They add so much to an outfit

      Delete
  2. Love the chambray with black!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from each and every one of you!