Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Leather & Scarves

I love the usual scenery in the background of my photos, our back yard looks like a painting. Today was a miserable day, though. There was just enough sun to think it was going to be a beautiful day when the sky opened up and we had a down pour. (I feel like all I talk about is weather...what's up with that?)

Bottom Line: Winter has overstayed it's welcome, I'm beyond ready for spring, and finally, my pictures for this post aren't so "picturesque" due to my inability to take these photos outside.

I DID decide to pull out a pop of spring color in my rainy day outfit today. Yay for coral!


I LOVE this faux leather jacket. I've been wanting one but couldn't decide between brown or black. I found this one and I couldn't pass it up!!


I also have this thing for TJ Maxx right now. They used to be so hit or miss for me. Now, I usually go into the fitting room hoping everything doesn't fit, because I'll never be able to part ways with my picks otherwise. (Yes, I have a clothing addiction.) I realized all of this outfit came from TJ Maxx at some point in time with the exception of my jeans.

Scarf: TJ Maxx
Top: Ralph Lauren Polo via TJ Maxx
Jacket: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Loft
Flats: Tahari via TJ Maxx

TJ Maxx much?

(my favorite scarf!)

Are you finding great buys at TJ Maxx?

Linking up today with:
 Shanna for Random Wednesday
The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday
STYLELIXIR for Weekly Link Up





16 comments:

  1. I am right there with ya on the clothing addiction!!! I have been trying to be better in 2013!! ;) Love the fun and bright look with your rainy day. And yep, TJ Maxx has been rocking it lately!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shanna! I had to put the breaks on the shopping this week, I have more clothes than I can wear!

      Delete
  2. TJ Maxx will always be a happy place for me.....& you sure are lucky to find all these amazing stuff that created this lovely look!! Lovely name btw (wink wink!!)

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TJ Maxx IS a happy place! And NO..I love YOUR name, beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit! So SPRING! I'm ready!

    Thanks for stopping by!


    ReplyDelete
  4. cute scarf!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this outfit..........the colors......and the jacket! FUN!

    Yes, after three snow days, I'm ready for some SUN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, I need some serious sunshine!

      Delete
  6. Love me some TJ Maxx! And you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit. Love the jacket and that cute print on the scarf! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana! I was so excited when I found the jacket

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from each and every one of you!