Friday, March 22, 2013

High Five for Friday: On My Mind

It's officially the last day of anything school related before spring break. While I couldn't be happier to have a week off from school completely, I can't stop thinking about these three things right now.

1. I really want to be somewhere warm, preferably in the Caribbean, but I'm really not picky. I just want to be laying in a chair looking at this water unable to move due to the hot sun and being totally relaxed as I wait for someone to bring me a strawberry daiquiri. Unfortunately  I'm sitting in a chair inside and it's 20 degrees outside. Oh, and I can't feel my nose.




2. While I'm being negative Nancy, I'll just keep it going. This time last year, I was cheering on the cats without a doubt in my mind we were going to win the national championship. Fast Forward to this year. I'm still trying to figure out what the NIT is and what does it have to do with a man named Robert Morris. 




3. I'm completely fixated with this Louis Vuitton Speedy bag. I don't really know what brought it on, but I can't let it go. I've never wanted a little bag so much. I've spent hours scouring eBay for a vintage version because a new one is $875. Any suggestions?




Happy Friday Folks. This time next week spring break will be in full swing. I hope to be unshowered watching hours of mindless t.v. 

What are your plans for the week?

Linking up with Lauren 

4 comments:

  1. I want to go somewhere warm too!! Oh how I'm dreaming about the beach right now.

    My only advice about the purse is to go to Canal Street in NYC! Hah! I'm sure you could find a knock off there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to be on canal street right now!!

      Delete
  2. I'm hopping over from Dancing with Ashley! I want to be somewhere warm and beachy too. I actually have a LV Speedy (I bought it back in 2006 with $ earned from selling stuff on ebay, of course it was about $600 back then). For vintage versions scout out sites like Rice and Beans Vintage, Portero, sometimes Gilt or Rue La La will have vintage sales with decent prices. Just make sure the site guarantees the authenticity. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually found one on ebay that guaranteed the authenticity. The seller had never had a negative review. I'm pretty excited about receiving it!

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love hearing from each and every one of you!